WordPress has been a popular CMS since years. And during this time, it has evolved from being a blogging platform to a complete CMS. Today, it is being used by tons of websites like listing websites, forums and even real estate property listing websites.
Although there are tons of plugins that you can use for listing out properties in any WordPress theme. But, having a dedicated theme for listing properties would be still preferred. WP Marketplace is full of themes for realtors, which makes the theme selection time taking and confusing
But, good for you, we picked out the best Real Estate WordPress themes for you.
If you’re in a hurry we have selected the best 5 WordPress themes below:
Houzez comes out as a modern, functional and clean theme made for real estate websites. The theme is quite sophisticated and versatile. Regardless of whether you are a real estate agency or independent real estate agent, this theme can help you setup your website in no time. This theme would help you expand your reach, create an online base of your property listings and capture leads for your business.
- 8 pre-setup demos for quick setup
- 8 header designs
- Listing templates
- Powerful admin panel
- Fully responsive
One of the best features of this theme is that it offers you the capability to create your own advanced search option. Your search engine can be customized with custom property fields. Users can also toggle theme slider, revolution slider, google maps, and the global header too. You can set a global header, but also overwrite the global configurations for separate pages.
- Ability to create multiple packages based on expiration timings
- Select featured listings on homepage
- Option to charge for featured listings from guest
- Option to charge for listing on individual pages
I’ve always been a fan of genesis framework. This theme comes from the same theme provider. It’s not a new fact that all of the genesis child themes are built for speed and Search engine compatibility. It has dozens of customization options and a few color schemes as well. This theme was custom built for realtors on child genesis theme.
- 4 Different color schemes
- Custom widgets and one custom property listing plugin
- Highly customizable with its panel
- Custom search engine
This theme is a new player in the real estate theme game. It aims at making the whole website creation simple and fast. There are a handful of variations that you get to choose for your website. The prime aim of this theme is to display the properties in a stylish and elegant manner.
- Adding a listing is easy and quick with the custom field support
- You can search for listed properties and filter the results via various options
- Users can also submit property from frontend
- There is one mortgage calculator as well.
This is one WordPress theme loaded with rich features. The theme has its own built-in listing system which fits beautifully on any website. Both users and realtors can use its powerful listing feature which makes searching easy and precise. The theme also has usual features such as custom widgets, shortcodes, page templates, sliders and much more.
- Elegant search engine for filtering search results
- The whole theme looks royal and elegant
- Easy contact options on every page
- Google maps easy listing option
Realtyspace is super versatile and tech-savvy theme built for making intuitive and responsive WordPress themes. Regardless of whether you are an agency or individual agent, you can easily list real estate holdings. This theme makes it very easy for realtors of any niche to build up a professional website with no absolute knowledge of coding.
- Dynamic Ajax categories
- Smooth scrolling and pagination options
- Easy to use search engine
- Unit conversion option on top
Unlike other themes in this list who were made to promote many properties at the same time, Dreamvilla is made to promote one single property. The name itself leaves no stone unturned to explain how beautiful the theme might be. The theme has a very explanatory homepage(s) where users will able to find out each and everything about the property. You can post screenshots, photos of facilities, google maps and much more.
- Comes with visual builder, which makes editing very easy
- Easy to add blog option for your website
- Interactive contact form
- You can also give a virtual tour to readers
This theme focuses on keeping thing simple. Due to which it offers fewer choices and configuration options. This means that your website would be up and running in no time. However, you can make changes after setting it up to configure your website. There are a bunch of options that you can configure individually. You can also upload custom images without any flaw.
- It is easy to add essential pages like contact, about etc.
- Sweet and simple search option bar
- Option to feature properties on the homepage.
- You can also add an agents page
This theme comes loaded with tons of options, one of which is pretty unique. The theme offers a property comparison tool, which is very handy and isn’t being offered by a lot of themes. Apart from this, it offers more than a dozen of the layout to choose from. You can choose from a full-screen map, property slideshow, search filter and various other combinations of elements to build your homepage.
- Social login options ( log-in with facebook, google etc )
- Page builder included
- 8 Color schemes & Retina ready
- Invoice builder
The provider calls this theme as “The biggest real estate WordPress theme”. With no doubt, there must be something behind their strong claim. Users can submit their property from the frontend itself with no issues. There are dozens of things to configure. They offer7 demos in the preview, however, you can mix elements from all demos into one single website.
- Google maps on homepage with pins support
- Easy to add features on the property listing page
- Agent is displayed below the property
- Related properties displayed below property
All of these themes are great, but in the end, it depends on what specific features you need.
Some of you might want a powerful search bar, while some just want your listing to be organized and quick.
So, which of this theme are you going to pick up?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through our links, we will get some commission with NO extra cost to you.